Anahata Ananda, “Awakening Your Soul” on Breathe Into the Unknown with DeDe Hallerman Podcast, episode #108
Awakening Your Soul
On today’s episode, I had an amazing and inspirational conversation with Anahata Ananda, founder of Shamangelic Healing in Sedona, AZ. Anahata guides her clients to shift, heal, expand, and awaken.
This episode takes time to address the following:
- The pure beauty and healing energy of Sedona
- How to evolve from pain into being victorious and joyful in life
- There are many teachers, healers, and guides available for anyone who may need help
- When you honor the intelligence of your emotions, they can teach you something that may not be working or that needs attention
- How unresolved core issues can permeate your relationships, creating chaos you may not consciously detect
- The realization that everything you are going through is actually perfect, as it may put you on your path to your soul calling
- When you clear out the emotional density and heaviness of what you hold on to, you will expand and open your consciousness
- When you are not in control, you are also in a time rich with possibilities, as things are being moved away from you that were unsustainable
- In times of unhappiness, you may need a new tool, new perspective, new belief, or new answer
- The importance of providing a safe space for someone to express their emotions, even if you may not agree or understand
- Moving away from core wounds that may diminish your power is when true liberation comes
- What is a “medicine wheel,” and how is it medicine for the soul?
- How the awakening process allows us to view ourselves and be honest about it
- How do we find our soul’s mission?
Shamangelic Healing in Sedona: http://www.shamangelichealing.com/
Shamangelic Healing Podcast: https://www.shamangelichealing.com/podcast/
Socials: IG and FB @Anahata Ananda
A link to the free gift Anahata would like to give listeners:
Follow DeDe Hallerman and the BREATHE INTO THE UNKNOWN podcast on social media for updates, tips, and information:
And to make you or someone else smile....
Shop Just Breathe, where my professional work meets my passion for creativity. I have curated an array of thoughtful, feel-good products to celebrate the mind, body, and soul.