Jodie Rinde “How to Reinvent Yourself After a Divorce” on Breathe Into the Unknown with DeDe Hallerman Podcast, episode #106
How to Reinvent Yourself After A Divorce.
Even though being a stay at home mom is a beautiful experience for many women, you can often lose your identity along the way. It might become even more of a challenge, when a marriage comes to an end and you have to start over as a single mother.
My guest on the show today is Jodie Rinde, a licensed professional counselor who works with adults, adolescents, and families. She also helps women like herself, reinvent themselves.
“Learn everything about what happened so that you don’t repeat the same mistakes.”- Jodie Rinde [17:03]
In this episode, you will learn:
- [1:40] Jodie describes the positives and negatives of being a stay at home mom.
- [3:15] She explains why she went back to school to reinvent herself after the divorce to do what she loved.
- [7:54] Why she doesn’t like to share her story and possibly be portray as the victim.
- [13:09] She shares how she helps her clients.
- [16:47] The importance of learning what happened even after a divorce to not repeat the same patterns.
- [18:59] How she uses humor at times during her sessions.
- [20:35] She shares the beautiful support of her 18 year old son.
Follow DeDe Hallerman and BREATH INTO THE UNKNOWN PODCAST on social media for updates, tips, and information:
To contact DeDe directly, please visit:
And how about a little shopping at....